Thursday, January 21, 2016

WarriorForum, travel like a boss podcasts and more

Today was my second day ever getting to learn more about Drop Shipping Life Style. After making a trip to Welfare centre in the morning (moved to Melbourne last week and currently don't have a job), I headed to Brunswick Library which was about 30 minutes of walk along the Sydney Road. Following Jonny FD's inspirational story, I wanted to borrow "4-Hour Workweek" by Tim Ferriss and get even more motivated. That particular book was checked out but I put a hold on it and then decided to listen to Anton's first video on Drop Shipping Mini Course which I had received via email few hours ago. Returned home and went out with the family to inspect couple of units to rent. We checked out two but none were appealing. As we don't have our own ride, it's a lot of walk in the middle of hot summer days with a 5 year old. Nice change of pace from the American lifestyle.

Rest of the day, I stayed busy between Johnny FD's blog, Anton's blogWarriorforum.com and finding good neighborhood primary school for my 5 year old. While listening to one of FD's podcast, I learned about Warriorforum and I am glad I did. You never know where you're gonna find what you're gonna find. Some guy in one of the threads on that forum was unsure how realistic FD and his blogs were for whatever reason, then down below I saw Anton's reply where he convincingly deflected the charges and gave him links to three different testimonials site to remove all the doubts once and for all. The whole read was even more assuring for me. At this point, I have less doubts about what Anton and Johnny have accomplished and more doubts about myself and my confidence to jump start the business. Because I am a newbie, first thing would be to sign up for $1297 worth of training material from Anton. It's a significant amount of investment for me because I am cash strapped and have wife+kid to support in a country I have never lived before. I will give myself few more days and hopefully by then I will know for sure what to do.



I also came across dropshipaustralia.com.au website today. It seems the site is semi active and there are more questions then answers at this point. Regardless, at this point if I decided to go into this business I am definitely re-activating my LLC in Idaho and using that to get the business rolling. I will need a new EIN and a new business bank account as well. But I have help in USA to get me started. That's something I can count on. 

Until yesterday I wasn't sure what I was going to do in Australia to make a living. Now, I can't put myself to sleep without reading another thread on warrior forum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment