Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Yahvie's first journal - School day

Dear Diary, today at school I did some math and worked on my biography project. I did research about Rosa parks then I went to recess. I had veggie chips and Hide and Seek biscuits then I had buddies. My buddy was cesar we colored easter eggs then my class had computers we did coding  it was fun and a little bit complicated                  then we did more research.  Then we ate lunch I had corn I sat  between  Avery and Nila after I was done eating I played freeze tag with my BFF Audrey and her and my friends. After recess I did rotations.I was doing my biography so I had time to finish up. then I packed up to go home my mom picked me up. That is my blog about school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yahvie ! :) This is us from school. Me and OLIVE. I love your GREAT journal! You are my inspiration and so bye:) BYE

    ReplyDelete